News,Development Resources,Featured Content

receive news by mail:

Loading SpatialBundles Download list...

Thinks that took me busy in my spare time

Thinks that took me busy in my spare time

Releasing SpatialBundle with my new 0.9.36 technology which embeds the new "Send to Bluetooth" item menu and a lot of fine tunings and fixings.
Packaged KDE 4.2, Songbird 1.0 and released on sourceforge.

Started to revamping the zynAddSubFX interface introducing colors and improving usability and interactions...

Following my screenshots:


1 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Thank you for spending some time trying to fix up the zynaddsubfx GUI. This has been a long standing issue from what I have read, and if this is fixed it may draw more users to this great sounding synth.

Etichette

Latest Releases

Starred items

Flash On The Air

Subscribe to Mailinglist

Panel

.

HCCard OpenID ClaimID

Contact Infodomestic | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1994-2011 Infodomestic.com All rights reserved.